Wednesday 26 February 2020

MUMBAI - 26 Feb 2020

There is a card of 7 races in Mumbai races today. First race starts at 02:30 PM

Guys I had to come to Kolkata for a medical emergency in family last night, will try to post daily but if I fail to post for a day or two please forgive me.

One more thing I wanted to say to my visitors, kindly comment on my posts. Let me know how do you feel about my posts and where all I should improve. I am looking for your suggestions. You are free to write positive or negative comments, as your criticism will make me work harder. Thanks in advance!

1) The Flying Brave Plate 1000 M
Class 4 / Horses Rated 20 to 46 02:30 PM

4 JUDY BLUE EYES (winner), 1 JULIO CESARO (third), 5 FALCONETTE

2) The Noble Opinion Plate 2000 M
Class 5 / Horses Rated 4 to 30 03:00 PM

3 WALK THE TALK, 8 BIG BEN (third), 6 MR HONEY (second)

3) The F K Vakil Trophy 1400 M
Class 4 / Horses Rated 20 to 46, 5 Years Old and Over 03:30 PM

7 STICK TO THE PLAN, 1 HODSON'S HORSE (third), 6 KALINA

4) The Lt. Col. Govind Singh (VRC) Trophy 1600 M
Maiden Horses / 3 Years Old Only 04:00 PM

5 SALVO, 4 LIVE BY NIGHT (winner), 2 BOLD LEGEND (third)

5) The Maharaja Sir Pratapsingh Gaekwad Trophy 1000 M
Class 3 / Horses Rated 40 to 66 04:30 PM

8 COPPER QUEEN (third), 7 RISING BRAVE, 2 HIDDEN GOLD (second)

6) The Bahrain Trophy 1000 M
Maiden Horses / 3 Years Old Only 05:00 PM

5 FINALIST (third), 9 PENSE'E (second), 7 MENILLY (winner)

7) The Fedora Plate 1200 M
Class 5 / Horses Rated 4 to 30, 5 Years Old and Over 05:30 PM

6 POWER OF NEATH (winner), 8 ARABIAN DREAM, 4 AMERICAN ODESSEY

Day's Best: 1) 4 JUDY BLUE EYES

Upsetter: 5) 8 COPPER QUEEN

6 comments:

  1. Sir, sorry to hear of the medical emergency in your family. Hope all is well now. Take care.
    Thanks,
    Richard

    Sir would also like to say your tips are great, but, would request to please elaborate about the horse details and why tipped by you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I will try to elaborate my picks, will try to do that from Monday, this week a bit busy, Thanks for your wishes!

      Delete
  2. sir i always refer to your blog you are a genius at picking winners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot I will try to improve myself more

      Delete
  3. You are a great handicapper sir a real genius

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot but actually I am still astudent and will be life long student. Only problem is nowadays maximum races gets fixed at the last moment, and when races get fixed your studies goes for a toss!

      Delete